In this article, you will find 51 success quotes that will motivate you to reach your goals.
We all want to be successful, but what really is success?
Well, it can mean different things to different people depending on the desire of an individual. It can be in career, relationships, health or wealth. Whatever your desire may be, the principles of success apply the same way.
Zig Ziglar said, “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is in the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.”
Here are some 50 success quotes and timeless advice that you will find very useful for your life.
1. “Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than to your comfort zone“
2. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
–John D. Rockefeller
3. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
— Thomas Jefferson
4. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”
— Ray Goforth
5. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”
— Jim Rohn
6. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.”
— Tony Hsieh
7. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
— Albert Einstein
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop“
9. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”
— George Addair
10. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort”.
– Jillian Michaels
11. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there”.
– Theodore Roosevelt
12. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.”
— Colin R. Davis
13. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
— Winston S. Churchill
14. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
— Winston Churchill
15. You don’t always get what you wish for. But you always get what you work for.
16. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible”.
– Christopher Reeve
17. Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
18. “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”
— G. K. Chesterton
19. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
– Jim Rohn
20. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
— Thomas J. Watson
21. You are the only one who can limit your greatness.
22. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
23. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”
— Michael John Bobak
24. “With confidence you have won before you have started”
– Marcus Garvey
25. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.“
– Luis Galarza
26. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”
— Steve Jobs
27. You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined.
28. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
— Robert Kiyosaki
29. “When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.”
– Jim Rohn
30. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
— Walt Disney
31. “Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat“
Malcom S. Forbes
32. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”
33. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
— Tony Robbins
34. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”
— Barack Obama
35. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.”
– Duke Ellington
36. “Passion first and everything will fall into place.“
– Holly Holm
37. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.“
38. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
— Bruce Lee
39. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
— Colin Powell
40. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
— Albert Schweitzer
41. “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.”
42. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.”
— Japanese Proverb
43. “Don’t try to be perfect. Just try to be better than you were yesterday.”
44. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.“
– Arthur Ashe
45. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
46. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
47. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already” did.
– Newt Gingrich
48. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
— Aristotle Onassis
49.”Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
— Vince Lombardi
50. “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated”Maya Angelou
These are the 51 success quotes I thought of sharing today. Hope they motivate you to take action and never give up on your goals.
What are some of your favorite success quotes?